Thursday, November 8, 2018

22: Elevator Pitch #3



First I would like to thank everyone for their critiques from elevator pitch 2! I got a lot of feedback and made changes to my script and made a wider body shot. I tired to make a more interesting intro and decided to appeal more to the students then the universities. I also explained more about why my product is unique to my current competitors and tired to include how it would work with student log ins. I also figured out what happened to my last video upload and this one runs smoothly with video and audio running at the same time. This still isn't perfect, I'm seven seconds over and stuttered a few times as I tried to memorize the script, but I think it's my best yet.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree, your best one yet! Great eye contact with the camera. That was my comment last time to you to improve. Great adding even more specific details, such as college students use at least 4 calendars. Great closing as well. Very specific and I would know where to go. I’ve loved watching how we all have grown over the semester. I questioned Dr. Pyror’s grading methods in the beginning but it produced results so his method really does work. The feedback we have received from each other has been more valuable than a grade with no feedback from a professor.

    ReplyDelete